Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pregnancy Update and Pics of Aves

So I will start by saying yes I am still pregnant. That is for all the curious minds out there. You know who you are! I am now 391/2 weeks pregnant. My official due date is this coming Wednesday. I have not been having any pre labor and as far as I can tell no signs of anything happening. I am predicting this little one will come around the 25th. But she is always welcome sooner ;)! I am still feeling pretty good physically. However, the end is always hard thinking any day could be "the day" and examining every single twinge I feel wondering if that was anything. I am just saying it can really drive a person mad. So as of now I am trying to practice patience and enjoy the little bit of time left with just Avery.

Since I never did do a Halloween post her are some pictures of the night. Thanks again to Rachel for hosting all the festivities. The kids had a blast and the next day Avery woke up saying she wanted to go trick or treating. Unfortunately she has to wait a whole entire year.

Here she is getting excited to go.

The kids showing off their costumes.
Scarlett and Avery playing nice together (a rare sight).

Don't mind the 37 week pregnant lady in the picture. FYI that's the only belly shot I am going to be posting so get your fill now.

Collecting candy!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I am glad you are still feeling good. Great pictures in the post! That is one cute belly...we can't wait.

Theler said...

Hey Jessica! I am so glad you posted some pics! Avery looks so cute in her costume! And Rachel's kids are so cute too! I love your belly! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and I hope everything goes smoothly for you! I can't wait to hear all about it and see you in December. I miss you! Love you! Marissa