Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A much needed update!

So I think I have proved I am the worst blogger ever seeing as it has taken me four months to finally post something new. Part of the reason I never update is because I am terrible at remembering to bring our camera with us. So I will update everyone on the past four months of our lives with only one picture.

  • We had a fun filled Canadian Thanksgiving. They celebrate Thanksgiving in October so our friends got together for an early feast.
  • Andy had a birthday! He turned 27.
  • Avery was Minnie mouse for Halloween. This is one time I actually had the camera.
  • We planned a move to Arizona and then it fell through. :(
  • We had a very quaint and relaxing American Thanksgiving by ourselves. It was actually a perfect weekend and we had a lot of fun.
  • The first snow of the season. With that came a lot of frustration because my car's balding tires constantly slip and slide and get stuck in the snowy mess. Grrr!
  • An unexpected and exciting pregnancy which resulted in a miscarriage. :(
  • We celebrated our 3 year anniversary!
  • To Andy's demise, Stargate Atlantis (his favorite tv show) went off air. This was a very big deal to Andy and thus needed to be included.
  • Took a trip to Arizona for the holidays and for Jeff and Andrea's wedding. We had so much fun with our family and Avery had a blast with her cousins.
  • We didn't celebrate the New Year. I'm not against celebrating 2010 and actually New Years is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. However, Avery and I flew back to Utah on December 31st and after our busy and fun filled trip to Arizona we were all so tired that we ended up going to sleep at 8:30. But I enjoyed the much needed rest and ended up sleeping till noon the next day.
  • Avery got sick with pneumonia. It was scary but she got over it quickly. I think it was a result of her playing all day and into the night at Grandma's house. But I think she would say it was worth it.
  • Avery has started talking a lot more lately.

And that brings us to February and we are officially updated.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW that is actually a lot to happen in 4 months!
I love you guys!